Our Mission Statement
• We would like you to feel welcomed and treated with dignity and respect.
• We will listen to you.
• We will encourage & support you to manage your own health needs.
• We will help you to be responsible for your own health.
• We want you to feel part of health care decisions which affect you and your family.
• We would like you to feel part of a healthy community and contribute to that.
• We will respect your privacy and your confidentiality will be maintained.
• We will not tolerate abusive or obstructive behaviour so please help us to help you.